Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's A Girl!!

Yeah, I know I'm a little late. Gov. Sarah Palin...brilliant pick! Well for one, she’s a woman, attractive, a Martha Stewart type, who I guess McCain trusts to run this country if something happens to his old ass. It is very comforting that McCain and Palin have met once before he picked her. Who is this woman? I know she's 44, a mother of five, one of her sons is deploying to Iraq (who names their son Track?), graduated from the University of Idaho (Journalism major), she is a first-term governor, and...hang on, I'm thinking...well...that's about it. By the looks of it, one day I just might be picked as a VP…I just have to finish my degree, move to a small town, get knocked up, and support offshore drilling. Maybe this gets some undecided voters and a few women excited (not me) but lets all remember we aren't voting for a cute VP. Let the games begin.

One more thing…I love this…

“It turns out the women of America aren’t finished yet and we can shatter the glass ceiling once and for all,” Palin said.

Palin, shut the fuck up. I really hope Palin doesn’t think she can pickup where Hillary left off. In the eyes of a female who supported Hillary, Palin is a joke.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dharma Kelleher said...

It seems like George W. and Harriett Miers all over again.

Last time around, people wanted "a president they could have a beer with". And that's what they got. A drunken moron who values loyalty over integrity, corporations over citizens.

I don't want a president I can have a beer with. And I don't care what a candidate has between her/his legs, so long as it's not an intern.

I want a president and a VP that have the insight, intelligence and integrity to bring this country out of the shitter.

As an independent, I think Obama/Biden fits the bill. McCain/Palin doesn't. He can't remember how many houses he owns. She doesn't know what a VP even does (or so she said a month ago). Not the kinda people I want running the country.

This is just my perspective, though. We must each make up our own decision. Hopefully, it will be an intelligent one.

8/31/2008 02:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Kate, I'm a bit relieved--I thought it'd be Connie Rice!

9/01/2008 02:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Kate, I forgot--could she turn out to be a "Danielle Quayle" (for lack of a better word)?

9/02/2008 06:49:00 AM  
Blogger Average American said...

I think you have her pegged wrong Kate. A hockey mom type--yes--but certainly no dummy!

Relating to a previous post, I sure am GLAD that I'm to old to go back to college!! Those friggin airheads would drive me crazy.

9/04/2008 02:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home