Thursday, August 28, 2008

Obamas Speech...

Watch it?!

"...I love this country, and so do you, and so does John McCain. The men and women who serve in our battlefields may be Democrats and Republicans and Independents, but they have fought together and bled together and some died together under the same proud flag. They have not served a Red America or a Blue America – they have served the United States of America."

Killed it!

After the speech I wanted to put on one of my combat boots, a high-heel on the other foot, throw on a hard hat, go to China and get some of our jobs back, read a book to inner-city kids, hug my neighbors, yell at McCain, and go search of Bin Laden.

Here is the whole speech.

2 Comments:

Blogger مارية said...

I started laughing at the "high heel on the other foot".

That was awesome! hahaha

(and his speech was too, though I have yet to find a video of it that will play on a government computer)

8/29/2008 02:04:00 AM  
Blogger olgreydog7 said...

I thought it was crap myself. It'd be great if he could actually DO all of that. If he wins, when he's asked why he hasn't done it yet after 4 years, he'll probably still be blaming Bush. I don't get someone who says to get rid of the same ol politics, and then uses the same ol politics. We'll see if McCain takes the high road and does any better.

8/29/2008 03:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home