Monday, July 28, 2008

Nonsense.

More filming for the documentary is starting up on Thursday and going until August 10th. I can not wait. Army, Marines, Navy...maybe Air Force. Stops in Albany, DC (really excited about the women/stops in DC ), NYC, Michigan and California (at some point). It is all coming together nicely and has been a ton of work...been reading a lovely 186 page RAND report for the past couple of days. Hopefully, I'll be able to post photos/video of the whole process soon.

What else?

Getting tattooed in Boston tomorrow. Anyone from Boston read this thing?

My summer class ends on Wednesday! I can not believe it. I loved this class and met a few good people. My greatest accomplishment would have to be getting an A+ on a lead paragraph I wrote for a potential story.

I don't know...I'm excited/nervous for the next few weeks. Ahh!

6 Comments:

Blogger Long-time RN said...

Way to go in the Soc class! Have a productive and enjoyable time working on the project. Will look forward to updates.

7/28/2008 08:28:00 PM  
Blogger Nixon said...

Wow, Michigan, the motherland! Lemme know if you need suggestions on something to do.

7/28/2008 11:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Anyone from Boston read this thing?"

Umm, I used to live in Stow and work in the federal building on Summer St in Boston, that count? :)

7/29/2008 04:07:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anything good happening while in NYC?

7/30/2008 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger GI Kate said...

JEN!

What is your email address? Went to the page you linked and your IVAW and couldn't find it. Would like to talk to you, thanks!

7/30/2008 05:35:00 PM  
Blogger Navy Gal said...

Hey Kate!

I wish you the best of luck with your documentary, and I can't wait to see the end result!!

NG

7/31/2008 06:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home