Thursday, August 24, 2006

Send Me Home Early?

My friend Kevin wrote a letter to my commander trying to get me sent home early.

Dear Sir/Ma’m My name is PO2 K. A. M., I am a Storekeeper in the US Coast Guard. I am writing you this letter in regards to Spc. K. H. She is well, how do I put this properly, a unique soul I guess is the proper words and she shouldn’t be there. She once threw a knife at my head among various other things. She tells me she hates god and therefore shouldn’t be in the Army. After all she is a Devil Lover.....so send her home 4 months earlier. That is all.

Kindest Regards,

SK2/E-5 K. A. M. USCG

It didn’t work.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the old letter.

Lets get this OG on

8/28/2006 12:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best letter I have ever written

8/28/2006 12:07:00 AM  
Blogger JACK BOO said...

That's hilarious. But didn't the commander you sent it to get pissed? Like make you do push-ups for a week or put you in giant hamster balls in the middle of mine fields?

-the commenter formerly known as timmy

8/28/2006 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger JACK BOO said...

GI Kate!!

Are you getting my comments?

You need to disable that "approved by blog author" crap. Don't worry, I'll behave. Well, within reason...

timmy

8/30/2006 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger GI Kate said...

Timmy,

yeah im getting them! i have to keep that up, so i know when people post comments. otherwise i dont know!! and you behave? ha.

8/31/2006 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger JACK BOO said...

I wasn't sure. You asked me where I'd been a couple times after I'd been leaving comments. Plus, I don't know how much I should trust Blogger. I've seen some bitching about their service here and there.

But yeah, you're right...I wouldn't behave anyway. I'd be just like that guy who pisses in the hallways at your dad's nursing home. Then people would go into your comments and start slipping in the big, stinky puddle I'd left and you'd be having to mop up the mess constantly.

Hey, make sure you check out my new profile pic!!!

timmy

8/31/2006 12:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home