Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blah blah blah Iraq mix.

This is amazing, brave, and hilarious!!

"Created by Codey Wilson and his elite step team of volunteers. The video is an EXAGGERATED act of a possible future military that is open to any sexual preference. Please don't try to cause us any problems. We're just a few good guys trying to enjoy ourselves and get this deployment over with. No one in the video is gay... that we know of, nor am I. Sorry guys. Not that there is anything wrong with that! (political correctness) I am NOT saying it IS ok to be gay in the military. I am not saying it's NOT OK."

3 Comments:

Blogger CI-Roller Dude said...

We don't ask and we don't care, but don't abuse the MRAP truck! Oh my gosh, they could have blown out door pump!

(just kidding)

5/13/2010 03:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Codey Wilson. I removed my copy of the video on youtube. There are several users that have reposted it. However I only approve of "yoshifan" and "specops" copies. The other users are using the video to advertise their own intentions. Please help me get this video back in the fight. I wanted to see it pass the lady gaga video in views. Thank you.

5/15/2010 02:33:00 AM  
Blogger Max said...

K's manager showed me this the other day... I actually didn't think it was that funny but had to pretend I did because she's weird like that.

5/26/2010 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home