Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Well, the bad news is...

I won't be graduating in the spring! I'm going to have to take a class or two in the summer. And the good news is...there isn't any. Oh, wait. There is good news! I'll have more time to figure out what I'm going to do after I graduate. Hopefully, I'll work in a cubicle, gain 35 pounds, watch Bill O'Reilly every night, and own eight cats. But if that doesn’t work out I’ll just join the Army again.

Side note: Stop writing me about Michael Jackson. I don't care that he passed way. I don't care that his daddy was mean to him. I don't care that for some insane reason you think you have a connection to him because you listened to the Thriller album 55 times. What I cared about was how much airtime he was getting. And whatever idiot wrote me saying, “If it was Elvis you wouldn’t be complaining.” You’re a jackass and missed my point. So, let’s review…Important news coverage: the war in Iraq and the war in Afghanistan. Not important news coverage: MJ’s tragic death and what Ed Hardy shirt Jon Gosselin is wearing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, but now who will serve as a role model for little boy bum fondlers everywhere? Michael Jackson was the Michael Jordon of pedophilia and some people are ok with that as long as his daddy was mean to him. Hateful comments are half of what makes blogging fun, usually they're written by retards.

10/13/2009 02:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A class or two ain't bad, Kate. You oghta be alright. But why listen to a scumbag chickenhawk like O'Reilly?? Oh well, it could be worse; it COULD be Limbaugh, I suppose.

10/13/2009 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger Long-time RN said...

Ugh. Was this one of those AR reviews where up pops a 'surprise' change in graduation requirements?
That happened to my son and of course the necessary class wasn't available, leading to an additional semester. I swear it's a way universities aquire more bucks forcing students into the five year plan.

Hang in there. Cubicle bound? I don't think so! And, by the way, that professor mentioned in the previous post obviously doesn't know who she's talking to!

10/14/2009 08:27:00 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Couldn't agree more. Rock on!

10/17/2009 11:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home