Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Clearing your head.

How do you all do it? I was writing early and got stressed out. I had to get out of my house. So, I drove to the grocery store and walked around for awhile. I bought a ton of vegetables to make a veggie casserole for dinner and I decided to make red velvet cupcakes. I’ve never had a red velvet cupcake and I wanted to know why people were so obsessed with them…well, because they are delicious and bright! Anyways, moral of the story is writing is going to make me a fat fuck. Give me tips. And check out my cupcakes.



(iPhone camera kind of makes them look brown...I swear they are bright red)

3 Comments:

Blogger HopeSpringsATurtle said...

Miss you Kate... are you on facebook?

1/14/2010 01:22:00 AM  
Blogger HopeSpringsATurtle said...

And the chow looks good.. Been cooking out of my Xmas gift to myself "Top Chef" cookbook... yum.

1/14/2010 01:23:00 AM  
Blogger Long-time RN said...

Hmmm, those look yummy! Is that cream cheese frosting or buttercream or what?

1/14/2010 07:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home