Sunday, January 11, 2009

Working on the documentary...

I flew into Santa Clara yesterday. Woke up this morning, ate a cinnamon raisin english muffin, drank a lot of tea, and have been working on the documentary for five hours. The process is interesting...sometimes it's tedious...sometimes we disagree on things and other times we completely agree. My friend emailed me some music which is pretty awesome. Hopefully I’ll be able to put up some clips soon.

Tuesday we are driving to SF to talk to people on the street. I’m going to pick their brains…ask them what they think about women in the military, etc.

LA was in the 70s. It’s suppose to get up to 70 in Santa Clara. Albany is literally freezing. I don’t miss the east coast right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger olgreydog7 said...

You should get some interesting responses in SF. It's too bad it's full of crazies. They set a bad example for the demographics they represent and it is a beautiful city.

1/12/2009 01:19:00 PM  
Blogger Lela said...

Kate....hope you're having fun. Can't wait to see the clips of the documentary. BTW...tagged you with two blogger awards on my blog. Check it out for details.

1/12/2009 07:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home