Sunday, April 11, 2010

Free Clothes!

I will be moving in a few months and upon looking into the black hole known as my closet, I came up with an idea! Free clothes for my blog readers! Well, if you want them. I will post photos of a few items and if you are interested in them email me. It’s that simple. Let’s see how well this experiment goes.

I’m going to start off with a lovely little dress from Banana Republic. It is a few years old but I have only worn it three times. Why am I getting rid of it? Because it is a size 0. I love this dress and hopefully someone out there will too! I also have a pair of black patent leather heels. I believe they are a size 6.5 and the heel is reasonable. They are only a few years old and have probably been worn five times.






Next: One of my Desert Camouflage Uniforms. I wore this uniform in Iraq (‘04-’05). It has been naturally faded by the harsh desert sun and it features an Elvis inspired collar.It is sized “small-short” and you can also have a pair of hot weather boots. The boots are a size 4W and have never been worn.




3 Comments:

Blogger CI-Roller Dude said...

Hey Sister, I'd say keep at least one set of the DCU's...someday, sometime when you have a kid or grand kids...you can pull the DCU's out and say: "this is what I wore in Iraq" or something.

Besides, I think they're a lot better than the new ACUs.

4/12/2010 04:01:00 PM  
Blogger Victor said...

I think the dress and shoes would look great on me. Hope all is well. Take it easy.

4/14/2010 06:32:00 PM  
Blogger Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

I am in the same boat as you and I would love to chuck all of my uniforms. However....40 years from now it would be wonderful to have some sort of memorabilia from our crappy Iraq tour. I say keep one and chuck the others.

Tip: Grade school boys LOVE uniforms. If you have any friends with young boys, they would probably graciously take them off your hands.

www.hotpinkcombatboots.com

My first giveaway: Diane Von Furstenberg- Ret: $90!
http://www.hotpinkcombatboots.com/2011/04/my-first-giveaway-diane-von-furstenberg.html

4/11/2011 01:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home